This is a fantastic opportunity to join our newly formed Trust – The Eastern Learning Alliance (ELA).
We are committed to providing an inspirational and highly engaging experience for all our students and wish to appoint a passionate and innovative Teacher of Science.
We pride ourselves on fostering a love of Science within young people through excellent teaching and working collaboratively to sustain a culture of very high expectations for both staff and students. This post is suitable for an experienced Teacher or an ECT. ECT’s will be nurtured and developed in line with our exemplary support package.
As a school, we are innovative in realising the potential of all our students. We are at the forefront of e-learning and all students in Years 7-11 now have use of their own iPad’s to learn in an engaging way.
We are equally committed to realising the potential of our staff. We offer a supportive environment in which to work and there is an outstanding CPD programme.
The successful candidate will be:
- Exemplary and inspiring in their teaching;
- Highly organised and motivational
- An inclusive individual, with high expectations of all students, who is committed to all pupils reaching their full potential;
- Reflective in classroom practice;
- Dedicated to raising standards and working in partnership with others;
- Have high expectations of themselves and others;
- Be a good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Have excellent subject knowledge;
- Be flexible and a good team player.
With your knowledge and passion for Science you will have the opportunity to build upon the successful curriculum embedded at WVC and deliver a high quality learning experience to our inspirational students.
In return, WVC and The Eastern Learning Alliance can offer you:
- Reduced contact time for all teachers to facilitate professional learning/reduce workload, with a further reduction for new staff as part of our induction programme and extensive support package for ECTs
- For the right ECT this includes:
- a reduced timetable for the first two years
- a well-structured and high quality induction year
- access to the school’s exceptional CPD programme.
- Excellent career pathway opportunities with a culture of looking to promote from within, including responsibility across the Trust
- Support in an organisation where wellbeing is at the heart of everything we do
- Subsidised access to the ELA sports centre leisure facilities available for use before, during and after the school day
Application forms can be found at https://www.witchfordvc.co.uk/jobs-at-wvc/
Queries and completed application forms can be sent directly to Kylie Major – HR Manager email@example.com