We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and organised Technician to support our Design Technology Department.
- Maintenance, servicing and repair of equipment
- Prepare materials for practical lesson
- Providing support in the classroom
- Assisting with classroom demonstrations
- Up-to-date awareness Health & Safety regulations and codes of practice
- Management of resources and the environment
The successful candidate will have experience in a Design Technology or construction industry environment and have excellent organisational skills. An important aspect of the role is to ensure that the technology room and the lesson is prepared before the start of College at 9am, so it is vital that Technician can start work between 8-8.30 am.
We can offer you an excellent salary with annual increments to the maximum of the scale, subsidised gym membership, access to the Local Government Pension Scheme and cycle-to-work scheme. Our College is committed to Equal Opportunities and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to employment checks and a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.